Cannot Download Source Code

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Jun 29, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Hallo,

I have a problem trying to download the source code. I followed the instructions but it doesn't get any file. Tortoise only shows: Completed At revision: 34172.

Does this means that there isn't any source code available for this project?

Could somebody be so kind to share the source code? Upload it to rapidshare or whatever... or maybe show me how to get it?

Btw, Why so much trouble to get a source code?

Thanks in advance.
Jun 30, 2008 at 4:48 AM

iDesmet wrote:
Hallo,

I have a problem trying to download the source code. I followed the instructions but it doesn't get any file. Tortoise only shows: Completed At revision: 34172.

Does this means that there isn't any source code available for this project?

Could somebody be so kind to share the source code? Upload it to rapidshare or whatever... or maybe show me how to get it?

Btw, Why so much trouble to get a source code?

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to download the source from the "Source Code" tab on the CodePlex UI. You can download a snapshot.

slide
Aug 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM
I have this exact problem too. SVNBridge and Torstoise SVN work just fine for me; I can see all the other projects on the server. However, the ExcelPackage folder is empty. So it seems to me that this is an Excel Package problem. Would someone be ever so kind and upload your checkout of the source code? It's got to be better than using the January 4, 2007 release, right?
Aug 11, 2008 at 7:08 AM
socrates877,

You can use ExML is a fork of ExcelPackage. slide_o_mix is doing a great job; he is currently working on some optimizations.