SecurityException

Topics: User Forum
Apr 16, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Hi,

I'm working on an ASP.NET MVC application that uses ExcelPackage. It works fine on my machine, but when I deploy to the server I get the following error. I don't have access to the sever. I'm hosting on www.uolhost.com.br.

Any Ideas?

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file. 

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]
   Igreja.Web.Controllers.EntradasController.Exportar(Int32 mes, Int32 ano) in EntradasController.cs:148
   lambda_method(ExecutionScope , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +119
   System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +17
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +178
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +24
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassd.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__a() +52
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +258
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassf.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__c() +20
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +193
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +300
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +104
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +36
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +7
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__4() +34
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +21
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) +12
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() +53
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +30
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +7
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +8678910
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Apr 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I downloaded the source code;

Added [assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers()] to AssemblyInfo.cs;

And now it is working just fine.

Aug 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM

ymrocha: Thank you very much, that solved my problem.

Aug 20, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I'm glad to know that!