Discussions under Project Management Forum

ExcelPackage doesn't take stream as parameter, but only FileInfo

first post: BenXieBin wrote: it is my first time to use ExcelPackage, i saw some given examples ...

String Length Validation on Cell

first post: BabarRehman wrote: I need to put validation on cells for some certain string length. H...

how to autofit the row height ?

first post: sakthiveluv wrote: how to autofit the row height in ExcelPackage (EPPlus)? Regards Vk

Does support the read protected excel file

first post: lcheng wrote: Hi, Does this library support the read for protected worksheet?

Read an xlsx file

first post: vigas22 wrote: Hi, I can't read an xlsx file, i use this following code : FileIn...

How to read images in excel sheet

first post: ittechsathish wrote: Hi, I have a image in excel sheet.But i don't know, how to read ...

Interfacing ExcelPackage with DataGridView

first post: CProgramming wrote: This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to interface the...

Reading merge cell

first post: girivc wrote: Hi, I've an excel in which few rows are merged in specific column,...

Change Font Size and Style by using ExcelPackage

first post: phyoe2004 wrote: Hi Everybody,I can successfully generate the excel 2007 file by usi...

latest post: faw770 wrote: Hi Even I'm not able to get Cells Property on worksheet. I only hav...

Excel Data Validation with ExcelPackage

first post: Antarsia wrote: Mornig, how can we do to replicate with Excel Package what we norm...

latest post: ted_250 wrote: With the caveat that this doesn't actually work (see bug item at he...